If you have space for a few pots or even a small piece of land, it’s easy to grow your own natural vegetable garden. Here are 5 reasons why you should start today:
- You’ll have no additives in your vegetables. Research by organic food associations has shown that additives in our food can cause heart diseases, osteoporosis and migraines.
- Organic gardening doesn’t use any pesticides or artificial fertilizers. These chemical products are normally used in gardening to attain vegetation all the time, regardless of plant deceases or weather conditions. Unfortunately these pesticides carry out to the products that we buy from the store and negatively affect our health.
- Your greens will not be genetically modified (GM). Antibiotics and hormones are used on veggies to develop faster and bigger. One of the results of this is that vegetables look all the identical and are generally tasteless. Eating your very own natural vegetables will be a lot healthier for you. Your organic grown veggies will no longer contain any of the chemical substances, and they may be a great deal richer in vitamins than the ones you would find in the supermarket.
- Your home grown organic vegetables will definitely taste better. The usage of artificial fertilizers, hormones and antibiotics make greens grow unnaturally and take the flavor from them.
- While you take care of your vegetable patch you’re contributing to your very own self-sustainability and the sustainability of the planet. Organic farming is friendly to the environment, you won’t be harming the soil or the air with the chemical additives.
In the last decades there has been a change in the direction of mechanization and homogenization of farming, which uses pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and mass-manufacturing strategies. All of this is definitely affecting mankind’s health, and new illnesses are spreading swiftly among people and animals (bird flu being the most recent one).
In the long run, eating and growing natural products means that we do not mess up nature’s plans. As you may have guessed, additives, fertilizers or synthetic hormones are not components of naturally grown food. To take better care of your health, start your own organic vegetable garden now.